A lot of us moms have to run errands with our kids in tow, especially when we don’t have someone else to watch over them. Can you imagine how challenging it is to go grocery shopping with small kids? Here are some tips and tricks that will help make our grocery errand much easier:
- Always bring a shopping list to save time and help you stick to your budget.
- Record and compare prices from different stores.
- Check out the bottom shelf, it’s where they normally place the more affordable products. If you haven’t noticed that yet.
- Ask the butcher to trim fat and cut meat into usable portions.
- Get the supermarket’s generic brand, they are cheaper than the commercial brands.
- Ask for the frozen or cold items to be packed together in a distinct bag so you’ll know to unload that first.
- Don’t skimp on items to use the express lane because statistically, the wait is the same as the regular line.
- Get a Rewards Card of your favorite grocery store! You get points everytime you shop which you can use to purchase after accumulating!
A trip to the grocery is more of a getaway than chore for most moms! We enjoy walking through neatly-stacked aisles while excitedly picturing on our heads what dishes to serve the family this week. <3
I am so happy to be at the Shopwise Home Wise Moms event held at Shopwise Cubao last March 10 where I learned new easy cooking tips from Chef Golda Liamzon and some home tips & tricks from mommy blogger Rochelle Rivera.
There were also fun games for the moms to play and raffle prizes! I even won an oven toaster from The Price Is Right game!
Everyone was so happy as we all went home with grocery items from Shopwise and a WISE Card!
Where better to gain new tricks up their sleeves than in Shopwise? Many moms have made Shopwise their shopping destination of choice as it offers a wide selection of fresh goods, groceries and even clothes, toys, and home accessories all in a comfortable setting!
To know more, visit their Facebook Page. Happy grocery shopping, mommies!