HAENIM is now in the Philippines and I am so honored to own one of its state-of-the-art mom gadget- the HAENIM 7A Pocket Breast Pump!
I have been using this electric breast pump for almost 3 months now and I tell you, this is not your ordinary go-pump-my-milk kind of gadget. So here I am sharing a review based on my personal experience of this Haenim Breast Pump for breastfeeding moms.
I used a manual breast pump for my first born Ysha and I have totally been able to compare the big difference now that I am using an electric breast pump for my second baby, Yana! But first, let me tell you what are the features of the Haenim 7A Pocket Breast Pump that makes it stand out among the other electric breast pumps available in the market.
- It is super easy to use! I am not a techie person, to be honest, I panic when being introduced to new technology! Assemble this, input that. But this Haenim breast pump is so straight to the point, no run arounds!
Check out my video review on our Youtube channel to see how it is assembled and used.
- It has a Closed System which make it very Hygienic and Safe! Really easy to disable and keep things sanitary.
- Battery life is so long! I do not have to recharge it for more than a week if I use it once/twice a day! With a total of 3 hours continues pumping time of its 900mAh battery capacity.
- Very LIGHTWEIGHT and not bulky! Weighs only 215 grams that I can bring and put it in any of my fashionable hand bags. No wonder it’s called a pocket breast pump.
- Simple & elegant design. I love the smooth, matt finish and the soft touch buttons. It also comes in Black variant but I prefer the White one more. The main pump motor is very easy to wipe clean.
- It has funnels and silicone massage pads that comes in three sizes for better fit and ease on pumping.
- You may choose between two different modes. Massage Mode is gentle yet stimulating. Adjustable up to 9 levels. Expression Mode is very efficient and can also be adjusted from level 1-9 based on the need of the breasts.
- It does not wake my little one up when I pump because Noise Level is less than 90 decibels . You can barely hear it working especially when the television’s on.
- It can be charged using a powerbank! But most importantly, it can be recharged wirelessly via the Haenim Wireless Charging Tree Desk Lamp! It takes me up to an hour to fully charge it via this Wireless Charger which is not included in the package. Yes, it’s sold separately but I do recommend you get it too. It’s amazing that it can even charge my iPhone X! The bonus feature I like about it. All I have to do is place it on top of the Haenim Wireless Charging Tree Desk Lamp! You can know more about the other awesome features of this product on my Youtube video above.
- You can control the breast pump via BLUETOOTH! There is Haenim 7A App you can easily download which does not just work as a breast pump control but it is like an expressing mommy’s diary too!
The Haenim 7A App can:
- Save your fave controls and it will run automatically!
- Records pump session details like date/time, duration.
- Input the volume expressed at each session.
- Graph to help you monitor your expression volume.
- Set reminders/alarms for your next pump session!
INSIDE THE BOX:
24mm Funnel x 2, 28mm Funnel x 2, 32mm funnel x 2
Tubing x 2
Silicone Valve x 2
Pump body x 2
Bottles + Teats + Caps x 2 sets
Breast shield cover/stand x 2
Silicone Massage Pad x 2
Pump motor x 1
Dual convertor x 2
Manual Converter x 1
Micro USB Cable x 1
User Manual & Warranty Form.
Technically, almost everything comes in 2 sets so we’d be able to pump both breasts at the same time if we wish to.
I know what you’re thinking. A product this cool must cost so much. Considering all the high technology features of the Haenim 7A Pocket Breast Pump, it is valued for only Php13,899. For a working mom, or even for moms who love to travel, this is actually a good investment. Powerful yet small and easy to use, it is a mother’s dream come true!
The Haenim Wireless Charging Tree Desk Lamp that can wirelessly charge this breast pump and all other Qi Wireless Charging supported gadgets is Php5,999.
I am very happy with my Haenim 7A Pocket Breast Pump! It has seriously exceeded all my expectations when it comes to electric breast pumps. I have been able to check out my phone (Instagram and FB) while pumping which I have never had the luxury of when I was using the manual breast pump.
View this post on Instagram
Instagramming while pumping milk for the little one? Why not?! 😍 Almost a month now since I started using my @haenim.ph 7A Breastpump and I am so excited to share with you how much I am loving it! ❤️ Just look how I can multi-task while pumping! I can even wirelessly recharge it with the Haenim Tree Desk Lamp, that cute one right beside my fruits. 👌🏻💕 Watch out for my review, posting about its awesomeness soon! 😚👍🏻 . . . #haenimph #haenimbreastpump #DTMrecommends #dyosathemomma #breastpump #breastfeeding #motherhood #mommylife #mommyblogger
The adjustable modes of pumping is also a great feature. Breastfeeding moms have different milk supply and different pain tolerance as well. The adjustable Massage & Expression Modes make it easier for moms to pump according to their breasts’ needs.
It may be a bit pricey especially for moms on a tight budget, but for me, no price tag can match the value of convenience I am experiencing with this breast pump.
The bluetooth feature and the app is such an out of this world technology! Something I never even thought would exist in my time on Earth! Though, since this is new, I experience some problem with the app as the screen turns blank or just plain white when I try to open it on my phone. One reason why I haven’t actually tried to use this extra feature of the Haenim Breast Pump but I didn’t even notice it because it is already very convenient to use as it is.
To learn more about Haenim and all the other products they have, you may visit www.haenim.ph or follow them on Facebook and Instagram. If there is something I failed to mention on this review that you would want to know about, kindly comment below and I would love to share with you everything else I know about this product.