Are you one of the many millennial mommas who juggle work, kids and household all at the same time? Then this super simple, easy, but healthy and delicious dish is right for you!
My husband and kids love SALMON! And this Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon recipe is always a hit in our dining table.
For Work-At-Home-Moms like me who has kids to attend to and work to be done, this Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon is a life saver because it literally requires no prep work…well you have to chop the garlic but that’s about it.
It only takes like 15 – 20 minutes for this to be ready, and to be transferred to your rumbling stomach after a long day of taking care of your very active children, work, or even doing both and more. You rock, momma! And that’s why you deserve to sit down with a plate of this delicious SeaKing Pink Salmon Steak With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce with your family.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1lb frozen mixed veggies
- Salt and pepper
- A pinch of Maggi Magic Sarap if you wish
- 3 packs of SeaKing Pink Salmon Steak
How to Make:
- Preheat the pan and put about 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. Spread the salt and pepper on the SeaKing Pink Salmon Steak, then fry for 3-5 minutes.
- After that, flip the other side and fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- Crush the garlic and put it on a separate heated pan after putting the butter. Add lemon and a pinch of Maggi Magic Sarap for better taste.
- Cook frozen mixed veggies on butter and add salt and pepper.
- Remove salmon from the pan once fully cooked. Add the Garlic Lemon Butter sauce and garnish with mixed veggies for your side dish before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4-5
This salmon tastes insanely delicious. It has got to be, because anything doused with butter and garlic, has to be good anyway. I mean, it’s SO GOOD, for such little prep / cooking time, that it would be a crime not to make it at least once.
Thankful for easy-to-prepare food like SeaKing! Their salmon is imported from Alaska, wild and not farmed. Seaking offers this product in 3 different cuts and they are now available in leading supermarkets nationwide. You may check out https://www.facebook.com/seakingph for more information.
Also perfect to be served with broccoli or asparagus, then of course steamed rice, it’s such a fulfilling meal! And since you’re relatively having a healthy dinner by having this Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon, I’m sure it’s okay to sneak in a piece or two of dark chocolate as dessert! 😀
I do hope you try this super simple and super yummilicious recipe using SeaKing Pink Salmon Steak! As you can see, all it takes is:
- A handful of pantry ingredients.
- 20 minutes of your life.
This is a recipe dream come true in my busy life! Plus, it is also a very flexible recipe. You may also put Teriyaki sauce or Oyster sauce. Basically, the world is your oyster with this recipe! Perfect for quick and delicious weeknight dinners!
I’m totally lovin’ this SeaKing Pink Salmon Steak With Garlic Lemon Butter! It’s super flavorful and so light and tasty! Let me know if you’ve tried serving this to your family too!