I did not baby wear my first child. She was 4 months old when I tried and she was totally not comfortable with what we were using. I wondered back then if it was because of the baby carrier or because she wasn’t already used to being worn.
So when I got pregnant with my second child, knowing that I would need to attend to them both whenever we go out, I intentionally plan to really babywear my new child.
Baby Yana was 2 months old when we were invited to the launch of Infantino Baby PH at Mommy Mundo Expo Mom event as one of their models. It was Love At First Wear! I have never been more comfortable carrying my baby while holding my eldest daughter’s hand at the same time! Relief and convenience all at the same time!
Not to mention that the carrier we had is so super cute! It made me look like I was carrying a cuddly bear! <3
Infantino is the leading baby carrier and infant toys brand in the USA. And I am one of the many rejoicing parents that it is now in the Philippines! Everything Infantino is designed with love because happy parents & little ones are what they’re all about.
Infantino products are crafted in their love and admiration for both the babies their moms and they obviously work hard to create a lot of really cool stuff to keep moms and their babies happy and help them grow together.
Their hero product is their awesome line of baby carriers!
Here are the two models we’ve tried and tested for ourselves:
Infantino CUDDLE UP™ Ergonomic Hoodie Carrier
- Features a unique arched canopy hood that keeps baby in full sight and happily covered.
- The wide, ergonomic seat supports baby’s hips in the “M” position. Baby is supported from knee-to-knee with a naturally rounded back for a safe and comfy ride.
- With plush, adjustable shoulder straps and wide waist belt that transfers weight to wearer’s hips for a more comfortable fit.
- Adorable as it is functional! With the removable teddy bear hood and a hoodie-inspired pocket for parent’s hands.
Infantino ZIP™Travel Carrier
- A stash and dash carrier that’s always ready when you need it!
- full-featured carrier with padded shoulder straps and a wide waist belt. The wide, ergonomic seat supports baby from knee-to-knee with a naturally rounded back for a safe and comfy ride.
- When not in use, tuck the carrier into a convenient zippered pocket in its own waist belt! Wear as a fanny pack, messenger bag or stow it in your diaper bag. Perfect for trips to the park, family vacations and more.
You may watch my short YouTube video on how to use it! Just click below.
Choosing the right baby carrier for you can be difficult because each type of baby carrier has their own advantages and strengths. You’ll need to figure out what features or attributes are most important for you and you baby.
As for me, here are the reasons why we choose (and love) Infantino Baby Carriers:
Without a doubt, this is the most important thing to consider when picking a baby carrier. Our Infantino carrier supports my baby’s weight and I can go hands free. Remember that newborns must have their head and neck supported and not be at risk of suffocation. It’s also a relief that Infantino uses harm-free materials in all of our products.
My Baby’s Comfort
If your baby’s uncomfortable, neither of you will ever enjoy babywearing. I love that Infantino carrier has a natural fit. It provides good neck and head support which are great for newborns. It does not displace the legs or constrain my baby too much. They aren’t made of heavy materials which is good for our warm weather too!
Of course this is important too! Our Infantino baby carrier fits well on both me and my husband. Is adjustable and even helps me maintain good posture. Remember that taking your child on and off may be time consuming and difficult to do on the go. But with our Infantino, that has never been a problem.
Ease of Use
The real advantage of having a baby carrier is that you can in fact go hands free! The Infantino carrier does not involve a lot of work me that’s why we are using it very often and we get full benefit from having a carrier.
The easiest designs to use will probably be front facing, baby chest carrier and back facing carrier that go on like a backpack. After a few times of using the carrier you will no doubt work it out.
In this age, how you look when you carry your baby is also something new moms are cautious about. Yes, I am a mother, but I still wanna look fabulous while I baby wear. and with Infantino, that’s absolutely possible!
Babies are messy and you have to expect that your carrier is going to need regular cleaning. As a very busy mom, an easy to clean carrier is an essential. I am really happy that our Infantino baby carriers are machine washable and dries up easily.
Visit their online shop at http://www.infantino.ph to know more and see their complete product offering. You may also simply search for Infantino Philippines at LAZADA.COM and SHOPEE.PH to shop for their products online.
Wanna try an Infantino Baby Carrier? Here’s a giveaway in celebration of the Babywearing Month!
- LIKE Dyosa The Momma and Infantino Philippines on Facebook and FOLLOW @dyosathemomma and @infantinobaby_ph on Instagram
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel
- SHARE this blog post on you Facebook
- COMMENT why you want to win an Infantino baby carrier on the Facebook and Instagram post and tag 3 friends
Be one of the 3 lucky winners! Join until October 30, 2019. More entries, more chances of winning! Good luck! 🙂
Hope this review helped you decide which carrier to get for your baby. Happy babywearing!